Have An Opinion?
It’s safer to let the girl initiate. Think about it would a guy get mad if a girl kissed him without his consent no, but a girl will fucking put it on twitter Facebook accuse him of assault and sexual harassment it’s just better for everyone if girl takes more of the lead when it comes to physical contact it’s safer your boyfriend is just being smart
Simple, just tell him he's welcome to kiss you anytime! That's it. He might be uncomfortable asking or not think you want to. But if you tell him, "Hey you're a great kisser! I wish you'd kiss me more..." he will makeout with you more.And hey, there's nothing wrong with being assertive too and letting him know you want to makeout
If he's your boyfriend i don't see anything wrong by just telling him :D tell him you like it when he kisses you.Be honest with your SO, thats a good key to a good relationships
First, DON'T kiss him! If He wants a kiss, He'll have to make the first move. Have you seen the Movie "Hitch"? There's a lovely "Kiss Rule" in there... "The Boy goes 90%, the Girl goes the other 10%". If you lead, then it sounds like He's not the kisser, He's the Kiss-ee! Does He like kisses? (Wait.. who doesn't?) Make HIM go the 90%! Well... don't MAKE him... But if He WANTS one, get HIM to do it... He'll need courage, and practice. He's probably shy!
He might not do it because he’s very cautious about consent, just note that.
Why don't u just tell him that you like it and i am sure he will do coz in his mind he could be thinking that it could offend you or something
Look at him and pout.
Look him straight into his eyes and wet your lips.
Ask him to
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.