2 mo

Do you still love your girlfriend and find her attractive without makeup and not glammed up?

I'm scared to be in a relationship where I have to be looking 100% glammed up. I was abused and called ugly and fat in my last relationship, so that's why I get scared. I haven't been in a relationship in a long time because of this😔

I can look really nice when I'm all dressed up, but I look like simple Jane when I'm just at home relaxing. I love dressing up, it's my favorite❤️ It is just the pressure of looking good all the time is what scares me. I love working out, but feel pressured and depressed if I gain a pound or two.

Currently, during summer break, I'm working as a senior caregiver. I dress really simple and hardly any makeup. I've had comments from one male client tell me that I look ugly or like Frieda Kahlo. I'm Latina. That really hurted my feelings 😔 I wear light makeup because the company has strict dress code guidelines. I really hope to find someone who loves me for who I am and not stray off or have wondering eyes in front of me for someone else because once in awhile I wish to dress down. I hope not all men are like that or else I'll end up alone forever💔

We are all bound to get old, but I get scared of being abandoned for someone else once I hit the mark of getting wrinkles. Any thoughts would be appreciated 😊
2
0