2 mo

Guys, does he like me? Please give me some advice on what to do next?

I recently started working at a new job and this one guy started the same day as i.
we work at the airport in little stores and he works in the bar right next to me, anyways a couple of days ago he came in my store to by cigarettes and it was all awkward i got all nervous and messed up and stuff and he just laughed lol
The day after he came to my shop twice just to talk and i got suprised, he talked a lot and braged a lot about himself.. That same night he added me on fb. I kind of like him but im so insecure about if he likes me, there have been so many times when i truly thought that a guy liked me but then nothing came from it... i know it’s really early and we have not talked that much but what do you guys think? Is he into me? Also some advice on what to do next would be helpful.. im really bad at this stuff somehow i always mess up..
4