2 mo

For as long as I can remember the only guys who ask me out or crush on me are white why is that?

I’m a foreign black girl so sometimes guys from my country of origin come up to me and ask me out. Men from my country are soft and a bit feminine so I’m not into them. I do like American men in general. But the only American guys who have shown interest are mainly white guys. I find it odd black guys never show interest and I’m wondering why. Any ideas? I Don’t have a racial preference. But since black guys haven’t so much as asked me out once in my whole adult life I wonder if maybe ITs me. Social media ask outs don’t count in my book yes all different kinds of men try on social media but that’s not relevant.

( s/n) I was born and raised in the states but looking at me you can tell I’m not “American”.
2
1