2 mo

I like my friend’s sister, but this time my friend is a girl who used to have a crush on me. What should I do?

So I’ve been looking up this question over the internet, but usually the friend is a guy in these situations. For me, however, it’s a childhood friend that had a crush on me growing up. I’m pretty sure that she’s over me now, but recently her sister has been integrating into our groups more, now that we’re getting older, and the more we spend time together, the more I kinda find her attractive. Not sure if I should act on this, though, because her older sister is one of my best friends, and it could get pretty weird. I’m also gonna be seeing less of her, since I’m going off to college soon, and she’s about to be a senior. I feel like I know the answer to my question already, but I like her a lot, and I wanted to hear other people’s opinion outside of our group.
1
1