2 mo

Should I tell him why I don't want to date him?

Met this interesting guy on Tinder and we texted for like a week. Then we went on our first date and I've noticed that he has a chubby belly. His body is overall okay, except that belly, which looks really bad to me. He only had one photo of himself standing on Tinder and it was apparently old, so I didn't know.
To put it simply, I'm only attracted to guys with flat belly. That is the only physical preference that I have. Call me shallow or whatever, but it is what it is. I work hard to keep my body fit and I except the same from my partner. His excuse is that he works a lot and doesn't have the time, but I don't care about his work or how much money he makes or how nice he is or anything, if he isn't taking care of his body.
He's all about relationship and I am too, and it seems he is really into me. I want to give it a shot but I want him to go to gym first.
Should I tell him that or should I forget about him? Do you think he will go to gym if I tell him?
2 mo
I tried to be subtle about my dislike of his belly, I suggested nicely that we could go to gym together sometimes, and I also subtly tried to explain to him how important it is to be physically active (both because of health and because of dating) but he just shrugged it off with "nah, there are other more important things." and he also added "healthy sex life just easily replaces gym btw".
6
1