2 mo

Should I text her back and keep this going as if there is a chance or she lost interest?

i did immature and wrong stuff to a girl i liked (not sure she liked me or not but i told her i like her but im not jumping in any relationships) last week i did that. here is the previous question includes what i did :

Is ignoring a text inappropriate or not, does it worth an apology?

couple days later i sent her an apology message owning what i did from stupid stuff and immature and saying that im sorry because it wasn't right some of the stuff i didn't mean to do it but still i did it (i thought if she liked me a little she would've lost all of it already after what i did )

but a week later from my apology i get a message " so i forgot to respond but i have bit been offended by you in any way so dont worry about that"

im glad that contacting me but i dont know if she actually forgiven what i did and where is the attraction level now?

can i get opinions?
0
1