2 mo

How do I tell him that he kind of hurt my feelings?

The guy I’m seeing got a FaceTime call from his best friend while we were waiting for public transit. This friend lives out of state and I’ve never met him. We were waiting for a train so he put the guy on speaker and tried to get him to say some funny shit while we were waiting. He told me to stay quiet so we could milk it for all it was worth.

As they were chatting his friend asked him where he was and he said waiting for the train. He asked from what and he said he had gone to brunch. The friend than asked with who and the guy I’m with said none of your business and then when his friend continued to pry he just said the name of one of their friends and changed the subject.

I didn’t know how to breach the subject while we were together, but it kinda of hurt that he didn’t say he was with me. We’ve been dating for four months at this point.

I want to text him and say, “Hey, I didn’t know how to breach the subject while we were together but it’s ok for you to tell your friends about me lol.”

But then again I feel like that’ll just make things awkward.
2 mo
I texted him saying, “I know we were trying to be super secretive with your friend so he didn’t know I was listening in, but it’s ok if you want to tell your friends about me lol. It’s also cool if you don’t, the situation just got me curious.”

He responded with, “No I wasn’t trying to he secretive I was just trying to get a rise out of him.”
4
2