2 mo

What can be a reason for a person not to be romantically desireable even after working on themselves mentally and physically?

When i was younger i had a bit of an incel mentality from years of frustration of not being able to find anyone romantically interested in me. Since then i have worked on myself and changed my mentality of how i treat and think about women along with working on my physical appearance to be more body positive towards myself. But i still have the same old problem of having a hard time finding someone romantically interested in me and finding me physically attractive (to specify, that i also find attractive as well, and I'm not extremely picky). I'm pretty laid back, i dress well, keep my hygiene up, i do leatherwork, I'm a huge nerd (anime [I've been watching anime for 20+years], d&d, videogames, comics, larp, cosplay, reading up on recent scientific studies/discoveries.. etc.) i enjoy cooking fancy foods and making recipes, i have income (I'm on disability though [memory problems from a rollover in 2010] but i make under-the-table cash from leatherwork), I try to keep an open mind, and i stay active (lifting weights and cycling). I really don't understand what makes me so unattractive and undesirable to so many women.

Any advice or point of views of what it could be?
0
3