2 mo

Lying yes or no?

So me and my boyfriend have hit a bit of a rough patch I just had a baby a few months ago and I have been trying to get myself back into my self bc I have been struggling a bit with postpartum depression. Well I recently found out he was on some sexting website messaging girls and I found him messaging a girl on kik and I confronted him about it and he apologized and didn’t lie and just came forth and we talked a bit about this and he told me he should have not done that and promised it wouldn’t happen again. Well yesterday I went to grab his phone for him from the car and when I did his screen came on and I seen he had an email from a sex website or something bc it said he got a flirt message from someone. I was like here is your phone u got a flirt message from someone and he went on to say he didn’t know how to get rid of that account or stop the emails I honestly dk what to believe. I want us to work bc I love him so much but I dk if he his lying about the emails or being truthful. I need a guys opinion on this. I don’t want to be fixing a relationship that is gonna be filled with lies either. Any advice or opinions would be great and is it seem like he doesn’t want to be with me anymore if he is going out of the relationship he said he has not cheated.
Lying yes or no?
Add Opinion