2 mo

Girls, We haven't even gone on a first date, but she's dropping a lot of hints. Think she's falling hard and fast?

Apparently, my texting skills are on point. lol She and I met on Tinder, and I asked her out on a date. The date is in two days, but we chat back on forth in the evenings (we're both shy, so it will help us not be so awkward when we meet irl.). I just got the message from her: "Hey :) I just wanted to let you know I'm telling my friend about you which prompted me to want to message you. :D" She hasn't dated in a long time, so could this just be the thrill of talking to someone new, or do you think I'm in good? Honestly, I haven't dated since '08, and I'm a little rusty.
1