2 mo

Should guys with Asperger’s try to date other women with Asperger’s or avoid dating altogether?

Should guys with Asperger’s try to date other women with Asperger’s or avoid dating altogether?

Two years ago when I had a crush on a girl I worked with and we grew close enough to disclose personal information I told her I was on the spectrum and things I struggled with and she brushed it off saying I was just making excuses. She ended up humiliating me and rubbing it in my face. Since that happened I have been reluctant to ask any girl out this is burned in my mind. The fact that I am autistic the fact I feel things differently then most other guys so everything she was saying and doing was triggering far more intense emotions in me then it would a regular guy. Which is why I think that I’m destined to fail again if I give a chance to a regular girl because the reality is you can’t explain it you have to feel it and that can only be done if the girl has Asperger’s.
Updates:
2 mo
Thanks
Add Opinion