2 mo

Should guys with Asperger’s try to date other women with Asperger’s or avoid dating altogether?

Two years ago when I had a crush on a girl I worked with and we grew close enough to disclose personal information I told her I was on the spectrum and things I struggled with and she brushed it off saying I was just making excuses. She ended up humiliating me and rubbing it in my face. Since that happened I have been reluctant to ask any girl out this is burned in my mind. The fact that I am autistic the fact I feel things differently then most other guys so everything she was saying and doing was triggering far more intense emotions in me then it would a regular guy. Which is why I think that I’m destined to fail again if I give a chance to a regular girl because the reality is you can’t explain it you have to feel it and that can only be done if the girl has Asperger’s.
2 mo
Thanks
1
2