2 mo

Went on a date with a girl, I told her I couldn’t date but she still texts me?

So I was talking to this girl for a few weeks, we eventually met up and ended up hooking up. In the days after I realized I wasn’t ready for a relationship or to start anything, mainly due to some work and personal stuff that came up. But I also just wasn’t feeling it between us. After a few days I told her I couldn’t start anything because of work and personal issues. She understood and said that if I needed to vent as friends we could and she said she wasn’t looking for anything serious anyway. We exchanged a couple messages and I stopped responding.

A couple days passed, she sent me a message, I responded to be polite and that was it. Then about 4 days passed, I figured we had moved on. She sent me a message, I responded to be polite again, mainly because she had been so cool about everything. But then she asked me if we could grab drinks. I just don’t know what to say, besides just not responding... I guess I wouldn’t be opposed to getting drinks but I really don’t want to string this girl along. That’s why I sent the message in the first place, I wanted a clean cut. But what should I do? I already said I wasn’t ready to start anything?
1
0