2 mo

Trust issues help?

I dated someone and that person cheated on me and we broke it off, that was a few years ago.

I fell for a close friend of mine and the feelings were mutual. Unfortunately, I thought I was over my trust issues because of my ex and everything went well, now we're on our 9th month together and these trust issues have been popping again.

My current girl friend has always been secretive even when we were friends, she herself told me without asking that she's mot talking to any other guy even her guy friends.

My current already has trust issues and keeps accusing me of cheating although she knows I'm loyal but she suffers from depression, severe paranoia.. etc.

I'm not sure why I've been getting this weird gut feeling about her cheating and I'm at a point were I'm avoiding seeing her and thinking of ending things.
Trust issues help?
0
1