2 mo

What do I do if I have a crush on two different guys?

The first one I've had a crush on for a long time. We were able to sit in a comfortable silence, and he was always happy to see me. We would walk shoulder to shoulder, and you could at least tell he kinda looked up to me. But now that I get to see him again, he doesn't interact with me that much. He considers me a friend, and I know we're on good terms. He still happily waves to me and smiles and every once in a while will talk to me. He just doesn't really spend time with me anymore. He only really approaches me when I'm alone (which is not often at all) and sometimes stares back at me when he catches me looking. He makes me feel happy and excited and warm.

The second guy I've been hanging out with in a group of friends for basically two weeks straight. I had never really hung out with him until now, and he's really sweet. He always waits for me before he goes somewhere else and makes sure to include me. He talks to me a lot, and we consider each other friends. He'll come and sit with me and leave our other friends if he makes eye contact with me. He's gentle with me and compliments me. He seems to really like me a lot, and I don't feel uncomfortable about it like I do with people I don't have a crush on. He makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

I just don't know how to choose, and it's hard to do that when I haven't been able to also spend time with guy one again and get to know him better while actually hanging out with him. I also feel like I'm hanging on to any hope of guy one liking me. I can move on and focus on guy two instead, but if guy one did turn out to have a crush on me too, I don't know how I'd choose. So I just want to know how to deal with this before it becomes a problem (if it ever actually turns out that way) because I don't want to mess with someone's feelings, only to leave them.
2
1