Do you believe this is cheating after all or it can't be considered cheating?

Anonymous
It got my attention one phrase of a guy here on the site in a post about dating and being single.
This response from a guy related to a question about a guy being single wanted to remain like that, had sex in the past twice with a lady he knew for years like a friend, and he had sex with taht lady while he was dating a little more serious another woman.

Since the guy says he does not want the drama and conflicts a more committed serious relationship has, he rather stay single. So I ask myself then why he is dating this lady if issues and dramas will arise and those are the things he wants to avoid? Sometimes I really do not understand men,.

So then this Gager responded that the guy is not doing anything wrong if he had sex with the lady while dating this other one on a little more serious phase because he said this phrase:
"If he's not committed, he's not cheating"

What do you all think about it? Is that really true? Or you still consider it being dishonest and cheating to the lady he is a little serious, by having sex with another lady who he won't be serious about?

For me is still cheating and the guy is a jerk, even if the guy is not committed. Either you are with the one you are dating or stay with the fuck buddy. That is my humble opinion.

No wonder then there could be a lot of guys (not all let me be clear) out there who may cheat and maybe use the same excuse "Im not committed then Im not cheating"

10
8