Girls, Over my time on here, i've post a lot questions that mostly complain about today's women. Why do so many of you make dating hard for us men?

smartman12

So many of you women may and have asked how.

1) Here's how: requiring men to be the following before even considering him to be datable: confident, positive, have communication skills, friends, be involved in social groups, be active in the gym, have a life and not be desperate, know how to text women, know how to kiss, know how to be good in bed, know how to cook, have a job that pays $45,000 or more but in reality only consider someone making $100,000 or more when that usually takes 15 or more years to make that salary.

2) Here's how during the approach: we have to get rejected multiple times, receive real phone numbers from women who don't reply, receive fake numbers, receive common statements: I have a boyfriend, I have a husband, I'm taken, I'm not interested, No thanks, Go away, You're not my type, Can be threatened or assaulted by male friends of women who think we are a threat in some way for just asking a woman out, Can be fired, Can be accused of harassment, Can have our careers destroyed, Cause us to other insane things, Be put down verbally in someway, blocked online, Cause us to have 0 confidence, and Delaying our ability to have a relationship and receive sex.

I would also like to know why so many women think it is ok to give out their real number and not respond back. Do you know how hard it is to ask a woman for her phone number?

At this point, what makes me happy is having a full time job that I enjoy and dating an attractive woman I have things in common with. I've been told this doesn't make someone happy, you do. For me these two things make me happy. At this point, I've accepted that I''m not able to be a happy, confident, and positive person because of all the negative things that have happened to me over the years. Do any of you women actually care about us men and our ability to date you?
2