3 d

How to spot a guy with a more submissive personality? Behaviors? (NOT SEXUALLY SUBMISSIVE)?

As a woman with a more dominant personality, I'm trying to focus more on submissive guys, since I seem to clash too much with dominant men.

What behavior cues in social settings imply he's not likely to try and dominate you in a relationship? Is more laid back, okay with the woman taking the lead in many situations? That he's okay with her having "masculine" personality traits (being very logical in challenging arguments, very assertive and opinionated, tends to orchestrate or lead in groups, etc.) as well as a pretty intense feminine side?

Also bonus question for submissive personality dudes - can you turn it up and be dominant in bed?

Mama needs to know, help me out :)
6
0