9 d

Are things over with this girl?

I did something I don't normally do, and asked this girl for her number and surprisingly she said yes.
After a few days of talking, we went out and it went extremely well. We got along really well, and had fun. She even wanted to get together the next day, but we got together a few days later. It was enjoyable, but we didn't do anything besides hag out and talk.
She expressed we don't like the same things, and I'm a 'good boy' and he's not a good person. But she said she had a great time with me. But she would answer her phone a lot whenever it went off. She said she was trying to get to friends to leave her alone.
The next day she texted me throughout the day that she missed me and wished she was with me and asked if I got off work today early, to let her know.
I got off early, and I let her know, and no answer. I asked her later in the evening how she was doing, and I haven't heard from her in a day. 🤷‍♂️
I'm worried because she asked for me to let her know and she never responded.
Over
50/50
Not
Vote C
GirlGuy
Are things over with this girl?
0
1