9 d

Is this the woman he wants to marry in the future? Or does my ex still love me and is potentially in a rebound?

my ex boyfriend of 13 months was serious with me and talking about plans for future with me and I was helping him with car Payments every month and he was always there for me to doctors appointments and helped me lose weight and was always there for me and attentive to my needs and very affectionate. We were also living together day in day out and did everything together. He would even cry if I ever wanted to go home and didn’t wanna let me go.
His mom even was teaching me about the Jewish holidays too and invited me over for the holidays as well and bought me a star bracelet.
Back in June we had some arguments and he was unhappy so behind my back he went out on a date with a girl who’s the total opposite of me- gothic punk type and I’m the sweet girly sensitive type. June 28 was when we broke up and then he made the girl opposite of me his girlfriend...
He has always been very private so I’m surprised he wrote a relationship status with this girl on Facebook. Also she’s asking him if he wants to marry her and he was saying he picked out her wedding dress... it’s only been 5 weeks! And he likes to move slow...

he's also telling me he misses me tons and still loves me and gets offended when I disappear/ don’t call him and asks me when I’m gonna come to see him...

is he in a rebound? Or does it sound like he wants to marry this woman to have done a relationship status on fb? (Something he doesn’t usually do)
Possibly wants to marry her
No too soon to decide that and is in rebound
GirlGuy
9 d
He was living with me and this girl he only sees 3 times a week...
1
2