5 d

What are some signs that a guy is unsure about you or the relationship?/ did my ex boyfriend seem unsure about me?

my ex boyfriend of 13 months was saying that he loves me and wants a future with me and we were living together as well for a few months. He was also asking me if I want marriage and kids as well and talkog. About future as well...

But he always kept our relationship a secret and never introduced me as his girlfriend to his group of friends. Meanwhile we were together all along...
his group of friends do have a tendency to gossip and create drama... but some of his previous girlfriends were out in the open...

was he unsure about me all along and waiting to see if somebody better came along? Or was it really cuz of his group of friends?
1
1