8 d

Should I pursue this older woman?

This past weekend, I met a beautiful woman at a singles mixer. When we first talked, we found out we liked the same music, sports, and had a similar sense of humor. I went around and talked to other women before the mixer ended.

After it was over, I noticed her sitting in a corner by herself. I approached her and wanted to talk to her more about her music tastes. She warned me that her stomach was upset so she came to the corner so she wouldn't bother anybody. I asked if I needed to leave and she started laughing. She said the worst thing that she could do was fart so I should stay. I stayed and she didn't fart for the entire time we talked.

Our conversation was great. I left the mixer and got a text from the host the next day saying that this woman really liked me and that she wanted to see me again. I was unsure after the whole fart thing, but this was nice to hear so I texted the woman to find out more about her. I only thought she might be a couple years older than me at most, but she's 7 years older. I'm 24 and she's 31. She even has 2 daughters ages 6 and 9. I don't have any kids. To make things even weirder, I found out one of my close friends used to date her.

I think this woman is a great person and someone that I should get to know. But I don't think I should date her. Am I overthinking this?
Should I pursue this older woman?
1
1