8 d

What do you think of people that have had a lot of one night stands really honest opinion?

This question is for both sexes. Would you really be ok with somebody that has had a lot of flings or would it always be something that would bother you? I feel like people really never give their honest opinion on things like this.

I am pushing into my 30’s so I would like to marry in the next few years. Was seeing this girl for a bit really got along but she told me about all the flings and friends with benefits she had and it really turned me off wanting a serious relationship with her. I know it’s none of my business what she did prior to meeting me but couldn’t stop thinking about it.
I would never get into a serious relationship with somebody who has slept around a lot
Wouldn’t bother me it’s their business
GirlGuy
1
3