5 d

My ex makes me feel guilty all the time and also makes me feel like I owe him. I left him on open when we were supposed to hang out should I feel bad?

Me and my ex have been hooking up, he dumped me last year we started things up again.
He keeps me a secret from everyone, I feel used for physical and his emotional problems.
Sometimes he's nice and other times I can't sleep because I am crying.
Today we had plans to hang out but he told me basically he has other plans he would rather go to but still wanted to see me.
I decided to go off on him how he constantly makes me feel like crap, pushes me aside and everything.
I don't think I am going to answer him or go through with any of the plans today. I feel terrible I figured hell just go have sex with someone else if I dont answer but at this point I dont care.
He says he has feelings for me still but this is such a degrading feeling.
Should I feel bad for not answering or ghosting the plans. He already said he had plans to meet with his friends that layered are plans.
He leaves for college Saturday too and didn't even mention it to me. I feel so stupid and pathetic for even giving him the time of day after the hell he put me through during the breakup.
Am I overreacting or being dramatic? I am just tired of him making me feel worthless and that no one wants me for anything other than a hook up. i feel like he's saying that because that's him.
2
0