9 d

What zodiac signs do you attract? What zodiacs don't you like?

I'm a Scorpio Sun, Aquarious Rising, and Gemini Moon. Venus in Virgo and Mars in Capricorn.

I cannot stand Virgos and their attebratt seeking behavior. I had a Virgo ex act like who would constantly piss me off because he was two faced and acted childish. He would irritate me so bad I'd threaten to physically beat his ass and I'm very sweet and nonviolent.

I attract Libras but I don't like them at all. They'll act like mature peace makers and be secretly throwing jabs at other people and try to act innocent. I don't like people who start confrontation and Steve manipulative. If you have some shit to stay, you better say it directly.

I also cannot stand Pisces. I call them the weak bitches of the water sign. They're very two faced, overemotional, and annoying af.

I like Geminis, even if they be o some wild shit. Sometimes they irratair me but we get along.

I like saggitarious men because they're physically attractive to me. Some of them are also private, which I like.

I like Capricorn men because they're about their money and also are quiet.

Aries men are eh
6
1