9 d

I keep getting ghosted. Why?

So I’m 24, and to be honest I’ve never had a girlfriend. I was bullied when I was a little kid so as a result I have no insecurities in my life. I was never the popular ladies man in school growing up. As I got older and into college, I went on a few dates with some girls but then nothing ever developed because I’d always get ghosted. Most of the dates I’ve been on have been from online sites like Tinder, Bumble, and Hinge. Because I’ve been ghosted so many times after a first date, I almost don’t want to go on the date because I know I’m just going to end up hurt again. I went out with this girl last weekend and she was honestly so beautiful, sweet, funny and wanted a relationship like I did. We went out for ice cream and then after that, she texted me a little, but not like before the date. She now takes hours to respond and today I said Good morning to her, she responded and said morning! How are you? And I told her I was well, and then i asked her about herself and she has not responded at all. I don’t get it, we were talking about all this fun stuff we were going to do this fall and now all of a sudden she’s not responding? I’m just so over the ghosting. Am I doing something wrong? I’m just so over being hurt. I really like a girl and then it just ends in heartbreak once again. I want to have what my parents have, they’ve been married for 35 years. I want to have a family. I’m so lonely all the time and just want to cuddle up next to someone I find equally attractive. Any advice?
I keep getting ghosted. Why?
Add Opinion