3 d

How do you interpret his comments... is it time for the “what are we” conversation?

I’ve been talking to a guy for about two weeks. We have hung out twice-it’s been sort of sexual but our time isn't solely based on that we also talk and joke around for most of the time. We’re also mutual no. 1 bffs on Snapchat which means he talks to me more than anyone else. But I can’t figure out his level of interest in me.

The second time we hung out I lowkey mentioned that I was allergic to latex and he jokingly said “well what am I going to do with the box of Trojans I got a while ago? My friends would probably tell me to just man whore around until they run out” and I replied that that sounds like a reasonable way to get rid of them. And then he got serious and said “but if I were to do that then you wouldn’t be the only girl I’d be hanging out with then”

I laughed off this comment bc I didn’t know how to respond and now I’m left wondering how to pick up this conversation again.

He seems interested but at the same time how do I know if he’s talking to other girls? would he be upset if he found out if I’m talking to other guys? How do I bring this topic up to him again? I don’t want to sound pushy especially since we’ve only been talking for a couple of weeks...
0
1