3 d

Should I make a move on him?

There’s a guy from my work place that I suddenly realised that I like him because I smile whenever he whispers to me. We just started texting recently and he’s a very private person. He doesn’t tell me much about himself. He’s younger than me, I’m 20 and he’s 16, I find him cute as he has cute dimples when he smiles. He’s helpful n kind, I want to know him more. Sometimes I feel that I have an urge to kiss him on his cheek, but I’m scared he’ll shun away from me after that because judging from the texts, all the things we talk about are very generic (either about school or work), most of the time he just replies “ohhhh”, it makes me think that he is just not interested to text. But there’s times at work when he’s concerned about what am I doing, which station am I posted to, he’ll tease me occasionally when I’m in the same station as him. Should I go for the kiss? PS in my country, everyone is conservative it’s not normal to kiss unless we have romantic feelings for each other, friends rarely kiss.
Should I make a move on him?
Add Opinion