10 d

A guy drove me home & asked for my number, I gave it 2 him but I weirdly left without waving or anything. Is that a reason why he didn't contact me?

Hi, i know this is a weird question but im overthinking everything and i wanted to know yall's opinion. I met this one guy at my friend's party, we talked & stuff, it was pretty cool. He drove me home the next morning but everything about it was so awkard (maybe its just me idk), i was pretty nervous and i really didn't know what to say. We talked ofc but it was weird. When we arrived, he asked for my number & said he will contact me and i was like "okay that sounds nice thank you so much for driving me home." and then he hugged me (which i didn't expect) so that was weird and on top of that i didn't even wave at him, turned around or anything when i got out of the car (even tho he waited at the parking lot for like 5 seconds before he left) because i was in full panicking mode at this point since I've never had a boyfriend so all of this is kinda new to me (for context im 19). This happened on Tuesday and its Thursday now and he didn't text me yet. Do you think he might think im not that into him or he just doesn't want to look "desperate" and is waiting for the right moment? Im thinking about texting him but he said he will contact me so I dont know what to do.
10 d
EDIT: um so i just found out he has a child with a woman he's no longer with... i really dont know what to do with this information and i dont wanna reject him (i mean maybe he didn't want that child but she kept it anyway) just because of that but.. I don't know :/ anyways thanks for your comments :)
4
3