5 d

Can you help me realise that he's not into me at all?

If a guy hasn't texted you for two weeks, like not even checked on your well being he obviously doesn't care at all. I know this of course, but parts of my brain doesn't seem to get it. Mostly because he told me before hand that he would be busy and not have time to text, snap etc. Also because I straight up told him I don't want him, that I want to be friends only. Which is totally true but he doesn't feel the same way as I do so it doesn't matter. But friends talk right?

Last two times we spoke he told that he's not forgetting me, he's just super busy with work and travel. I know that if he truly wanted to he would text anyways but he has no obligation to me since only we're friends.

My problem now is that I can't get rid of this hope inside of me. Even though everything is so clear I'm still hopeful. As it looks right now we might not even stay friends anymore. To be honest I'm in love with him but I really need to get over it asap. I miss him so much. We used to talk all day everyday, and when we hung out we could never do just a couple of hours. The connection was insane. So please tell me that he's just not that into me. I'm so sick of feeling like this so please help.
2
3