8 d

Is it bad to stay good friends with your ex when you’re already in a new relationship?

Personally i think its a good thing that someone isn't on bad terms with their ex, that someone isn't calling their ex “toxic” or “a psycho”, and i would be okay with them staying friends. I trust my partner enough for him to know what’s right or wrong. Otherwise, I wouldn’t bother wasting another second on him.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
6 d
Everything i said under the question is an absolute bullshit I know there’s nothing bad about it but i can't help but feel jealous insecure and can't help but compare myself to her. She’s so much prettier, sexier, funnier. Bottom line she’s 10x better. Her and my now boyfriend were together for 2 years. She’s probably my bf’s “the one that got away”. She broke his heart but they ended on good terms. They’re friends. Im so pathetic and stupid for feeling this way. He’s an amazing partner and he's
6 d
And he’s not even doing any reason for me not to trust him or get jealous of him and his ex. Im the problem. Also what makes all this even more stupid is that I've visited his ex’s profile and as expected, they have old pictures together, cute ones, and sweet posts of each other. OMG THIS FEELS SO GOOD TO LET OUT but i still feel fucking stupid. Ok bye thanks gag have a nice day.
7
6