boyfriend constantly asks for sex/oral and talks about fantasies he knows I don’t like?

lainageorge
We’ve been together for 10 months now.. Every time I see him, he asks for sex or anything he can get constantly until I give in and say yes... I always end up enjoying the sex as soon as it starts but I’d rather him just accept the fact I said no and wait until we’re both in the mood... he thinks if I don’t have sex with him that means I don’t love him. And, while we do have sex he’ll always suggest a fantasy that I told him I don’t like.. and he asks me to talk to him about it and won’t stop asking until I do, and I feel like I have to or I won’t satisfy him enough. However he doesn’t always bring up the fantasy.. but he also gets very upset when I say no to having sex but I always give in. What should I do to bring this up with him more clearly? Clearly he isn’t understanding and I love him so I want to make sure we’re on the same page
5
2