Do you think having degrees and a career makes a woman more boring?
@Flower7 I think it makes her more boring when those are the things she wants to put special emphasis on as if it makes her as a person. I'm not interested in a woman's piece of paper saying she completed studying this or that, and I'm not interested in her career achievements. I'm much more curious about who she is as a person and what life skills and every day life intelligence she may have.
I swipe right on everyone in case they were the ones that swiped right on me and I've met a lot of cool people since then.When I first got there I would only swipe right with cute guys but I hardly got any matches. So I just said fvck it cuz there are a lot of not-so-good looking guys that have great personalities. Whaddya know? Lol.
Didn't used to be that way. Match. com bought it and started taking things away and then telling you you are stupid for wanting them. Read the old blog to see how it used to be. https://theblog.okcupid.com/archive
Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions
Looking at the other comments, I realize I need to add that OKC is best used if you're willing to do long distance. POF is better if you wish to stay within your city/state.
Its stupid because it implies that one can only match based on looks and gives no weight to personality so okstupid is flawed and needs banished from the earth
I don't even waste my time messaging anymore. 98% of messages get ignored. That's not a made up figure. That's cold hard data. The other 2% are polite rejection. Now i just let women message me. I encourage all guys to do the same thing.