29 d

Is it worth it?

I'm heading into senior year. Junior year can suck my entire ass. While I was a sophomore and a junior, my dating life was an abusive hell. I got cheated on, lead on, legit sexually abused (I went to the police), bullied etc. Because teenage boys really like what's under a girls clothes. BUT my question is; In senior year hormones calm down and some people actually mature. Do you think it would be worth crushing on somebody or am I just going to get hurt again? I'm a very laid back girl and if you are loyal to me and give me a reason to trust you; I won't go snooping through your phone or ask people what you do when I'm not around. Just respect and communicate with me. Tell me what's wrong, i will spoil you if I actually have the money and let's go murder eachother on smash bros ultimate and make stupid custom stages. But please wait for me to be ready. After being abused for a year, it pains me to even kiss somebody. Is it possible that a boy will actually love me for me... and not what's under my clothes? In senior year of highschool? I need genuine answers.
Is it worth it?
Is it worth it?
Add Opinion