I had sex with him before we had a chance to invest emotionally and now he's distant. Can I do anything to establish something real?

Anonymous
We had a really great first date. We have a TON in common, we laughed a lot, and he seemed to notice things about me that no one else does and that I secretly like about myself. I went home SO excited. By the end of our second date, we had had sex. I've seen him several times since then, and it's been nice, but I've started to notice that he talks about having sex more and more and puts less and less effort into our interactions.

I'm afraid we established that sexual connection before we had a chance to connect emotionally and before he could actually invest in me, and now his default view of me is sexual instead of as a potential partner, which is what I REALLY want.

I left his house at 8:30 this morning, and it's now 6:30, and he hasn't texted all day. That's never happened, and I know it means something. I really want a relationship with this guy. Is there anything I can do to get him to take me seriously at this point?
2
2