Should I be worried that my girlfriend is snapchatting another guy?

16adrian16
We have been dating for about 5 months. Everything is fine between us but i feel a little bit of concern about this guy she has been snapchatting. He is her coworker and she just started this new job. She told me when they first started talking/texting that he gave her kind of weird vibes in the way that he wants to take her out for dates or what not. He would ask her to send him selfies. They had a streak going on for a few days. When she told me about how she thought it was weird of him asking for selfies she decided to stop texting him and would only speak to him at work. After about 2 weeks she started a streak again with him and didn't tell me about it and she would constantly text him. I trust her completely dont get me wrong but i dont know if its something i should be worried about.
0
8