My boyfriend is spending too much?

Anonymous
I met my boyfriend 2 months ago and we started dating 2 weeks after meeting, for me was just perfect, I really liked him and all, but I didn't know he was that rich. We're not from the same country and we're living here just for a short period of time, so we'll start a long distance relationship soon (he says he's ok with that) I'm not poor but also no as rich as him, not even a half of that. I'm not sure where does him get the money, he told me his father is the owner of some companies but he didn't talk too much about that. I was surprised at that moment but I didn't pay too much attention to it since now. I'm a full time student so I don't have a job, my parents give me all the money I have (Wich isn't really much) and now I'm felling terrible because he's always paying everything for me. I'd like to invite him something one time but he always wants the most expensive things and I can't afford that without asking my parents first. For example, one day he wanted to buy some food at the supermarket, but he forgot his wallet at home, so he asked me to borrow him some money, I accepted of course but I was extremely worried about not having the amount he needed. I was going to buy something for me but I didn't just because I thought it could affect my budget and don't be enough for him. Yesterday he wanted me to go to buy clothes with him and I told him I didn't have money for that and he said he would pay because "you're mine and I like to spend money on my things" wich made me feel really weird. We finished up going to the arcade which was way less expensive than any single clothes he'd buy. I want him to visit my country and he said if I could pay his ticket. Of course I can't, I don't have the money, but I said yes just because it's embarrassing. I think he was joking but still I'd like to pay something like that for him. I don't even want to go out with him because I feel really bad he's spending that much on me. I'd appreciate your suggestions, thanks
My boyfriend is spending too much?
Add Opinion