How many of you have resting bitch face?

Dongtai
Or is it on purpose? School started back up again and I’ve seen so many girls I want to meet. But nearly every single one looks mean as hell. They look like they’re ready to rip someone’s face off. It turns me off from trying.

Is this done on purpose or do most girls (or people for that matter) look unsettling when they’re relaxing their faces. The picture I picked is literally how most girls look.

I’m just going to start finding out instead of assuming. Just curious though.
10 mo
This isn’t a post to attack anyone. Im looking for insight. A few people are saying it is neutral which surprises me. I don’t expect anyone to smile 24/7 but frowning 24/7 makes me wonder if it’s intentional or not.
10 mo
Yeah I usually weight my options and decide if it’s worth it or not. Trouble is it happens often when I see them like this. On campus. In classes. But a lot of what you say makes sense. There could be a lot of reasons why they look like that, not necessarily them being hostile. Like I said I’m just going to just start finding out. It’s not like I’ll die.
35
24