Why are most men so stupid when it comes to women? When will men realize you cannot play a good girl?

readyourbiblehoe
I'm 20 years old and I have this obnoxious ex boyfriend who claims he played me when I was 17-18. I think he's stupid.

In order for you to play a woman, I think she either has to give you sex or money. If she gave you her time or energy only, you're not a player, you're just a jerk.

Till this day him and a bunch of girls who don't like me go around saying I got played. Most of these girls are always crying on social media about how they were used for sex by their male coworkers, allow men to manipulate them for sex, etc.

Um, most young relationships are supposed to teach you lessons. I was 17-18, I learned my lesson without opening my legs. You're older than me and a washed up whore. Why should I take whatever you say seriously? My ex turned out to be a drunk before he even turned 21.

I'm a virgin, I never masturbated, and I'm untouched. I don't drink, smoke, do drugs, or party. I pray numerous times a day, I read my Bible a lot, and I'm smart.

I have 100% chance of recovering from any bad boy I've dated because I'm still a good girl. You're a ran through whore. Not only that but I can always just claim I don't know him. You're the one who fucked him, not me. I never even touched him.
7
1