My boyfriend doesn’t want much affection from me and doesn’t want to give much either. What should I do?

Anonymous
So today I was just talking to my boyfriend about just general stuff and then we got on to talking about each other and then out of the blue he just said something along the lines of that he “only wants affection every once in while” and went on saying about that and I just don’t know what to do. Usually I’m the one who makes a move or whatever and he doesn’t seem as interested as usual. Is there any way that I can perhaps make him like me more or want to give affection? I know this doesn’t seem like a big deal but it’s really making me paranoid so please give me advice in any way possible. Thank you 🙏
3
1