10 d

Have you ever been stood up on a date or have you ever stood someone else up on a date?

How did you feel?
I got stood up in high school. We lived right by the beach. A guy I liked asked me to meet him one night down by the water. I was a really good kid (pretty naive) and I knew my parents would say no so I snuck out of my house. I had never snuck out before and I was nervous. It was about a 15 minute walk to the nearby beach entrance. It was cold and windy and he had told me he'd bring a hoodie and a blanket for me. He never showed up.
I felt pretty humiliated... I had fixed my hair and makeup and dressed up a bit. It was a hurtful thing to do and I never found out why.
Reflecting back, I'm glad he didn't show up. I started dating my best friend a couple of months later.
I've been stood up before
I've stood someone up before
Both
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
51
36