8 d

Can one bad experience with the opposite sex ruin your love life?

I think I am afraid of girls, because, girls on here have told me I am attractive, and that it's possibly my attitude towards girls that drives them away from me. Well, lets just say something bad happened to me when I was younger, because of a woman - do you think this could be the root of all my problems?

*Don't read further if sexual assault upsets you*

I was ten years old the first time it happened. My parents were friends with a woman at the time, who was a very close friend to them. She was pretty nice to me usually. She used to babysit me and my older brother all the time. The first time it happened was when she was babysitting me, and my brother was gone to his friends house. She said I had to take a bath though, and that my parents told her to make sure I had a bath. She brought me into the bathroom and "helped" me in the bathub. That was just the start. She used to visit so much, that I feel really weird when she did. I knew it was wrong but I didn't exactly know what was happening. It happened many more times after that. I fucking hated her, but she would say things to me and give me money and stuff if I "hung out with her". She said I was a special boy and that I was her friend. She said she would be very sad if I stopped "hanging out with her".

We moved after I finished middle school. I just blocked it out and when I got to high school, and realized what happened, I felt very weird. I couldn't stop thinking about it, but then I heard the way my friends talked about how much they love sex and I fooled myself into thinking that what happened was a good thing. However, I don't think it was and it could be the reason I have issues with women.

Kinda hard to write that. Thank you for reading, if you did.
9
3