10 d

MAJOR Mixed Signals: Ghosted me but still views snap story’s in minutes?

+5Xper
Alright, so bare with me as this is quite the story. I’m a college student and met this guy who was a year ahead of me my sophomore year. We became acquaintances from class and then over the two years between an acquaintance and friend from having so many courses together (same major). Well, after the first class I got the vibe he might have a crush on me but brushed it off as he seemed to have a flirty personality. Fast forward to junior year (his senior year) and the flirting seemed to increase. Lots of playfully teasing, questions about personal life, staring, compliments, etc. Well I was unsure of my feelings so didn’t saying anything and he graduated.

Summer came and I realized I liked him so started casually messaging him and he was always interested in the conversation but wouldn’t initiate. I finally got up the courage and told him how I felt and he said he felt the same but wish he’d known sooner because work had him busy. We discussed some more and both agreed we still wanted to try and made loose plans to get food in a week.

Well the week came, and he didn’t say anything, nothing. I had initiated the past 3 conversations therefore felt he should be the one to reach out. He never did an it’s been over a month yet he’s still the first to view all my snap stories and such but hasn’t spoken to me. Did I misread this? Did he not actually like me and just felt too bad to straight up say that? What did I do wrong?
1
1