10 d

She said she wants to go on a date, and it’s supposed to be tomorrow, but we don’t have anything planned? Help?

I met this girl on tinder who lives about an hour away from me, which isn’t a problem, but she said she wanted to go on a date with me and we agreed to this on Tuesday. Well, tomorrow is Friday and we have nothing planned. We have only communicated through snapchat. Whenever I ask her about plans of where to meet or what we’re doing, she just doesn’t answer the question. I asked her multiple times if she still wanted to go on a date and she always says yes, but then doesn’t put in effort to try to make this date actually happen. I’m very frustrated. Please help, this is supposed to happen tomorrow (Friday)
0
2