1 d

Should I ask him out on a date or does he not seem interested?

Met this guy off a dating app. We texted a bit and talked over a call once. He asked me to meet him once but I happened to be out in a friends house that night and couldn’t go. We said we’d reschedule but that never happened and honestly, time passed and our communication decreased. I happened to bump into him 2 weeks ago. He were chatting and he said “ sorry, I’ve been meaning to ask you to grab coffee or something but I’ve been super busy traveling for work” I said it was all good and he followed up with “ I’m not lying by the way. You’ve seen my Instagram stories, I haven’t been in town for a while. We had a good, short chat after this. Since then, he’s been replying to Instagram stories, making small talk about work but has not asked me to meet him? I thought we got along quite well and find him very attractive in person. We seem to have a lot in common and I’d like to meet and see where it could go. Im not sure if he’s actually on the same page though?
1
2