My ex boyfriend who dumped me wants to stay friends?

superbunny
Hey girls and boys, my ex boyfriend has been trying to stay in contact with me ever since we broke up for a over a month now. I have explicitly said that I do not want to stay in contact yet he keeps on trying. Even after I told him that I am not the type of girls who can keep contact with exes last week, he’s still checking my Instagram and liked a recent post.

I am still processing my emotions, every time he contacts me I am set back to step one of moving on. I gave everything I could to him during our relationship. I was taking care of him while he is in fact 12 years older than me.

In addition, I asked to hook up two weeks ago but he rejected me saying that sex very intimate hence we shouldn’t have sex after breaking up. It will be bad for me emotionally. I cried like a bitch.

I guess he just wants to stay in contact for pure friendship.

Just wanna know has anyone here stayed friends with exes (pure friendship)? And how should I respond if he contacts me again.

Thank you with lots of love.❤️❤️❤️
2
2