26 d

Is it a red flag if a boyfriend doesn't interact with his girlfriend on social media?

I'm talking specific to this celebrity I follow. He's been dating his current girlfriend since 2017. When they first started dating they would comment and like each other posts but as he got bigger that stopped. he's a good looking guy so I assume this is so he looks single and appeals to ladies more but she still posts pics and videos of him kinda often on ig and FB both of which are public so they're not 100% hiding it. But he never posts about her and if he ever did he's deleted them. He never likes or comments on her stuff (the last time he like/commented on one of her posts was 2017) and they're not even following each other. Ik he's in a unique position with him being a celebrity but that's just odd to me. He could at least like her posts but he completely cuts ties on social media. What say you? If you were in this situation would you be okay with that?
2
1