all answers welcome
- Meeting people from different placesVote A
- Being able to ask relationship questions without the stress of self disclosureVote B
- Trolling (cough educating) AmericansVote C
- Cyber sex...i know you people are out thereVote D
- Being able to help people and give something backVote E
Most Helpful Guy
Talking to people from different countries and different walks of life, is great IMO. It goes right to the heart of what the internet is all about.
But more than that, I like to be able to give something back. I never had an older brother to teach me the ropes, and I think a lot of miserable teenage years could have been improved if I only someone had been able to teach me the dating basics in my youth.
It's even more disturbing when you see people in their 20's (or god forbid 30's) still having the same problems. But it makes me feel good to see a post or get a message where someone is really grateful for the insight or advice I've given to them.