Date tonight and he hasn’t messaged to confirm. What to do?

Anonymous
I met this guy on POF. We were talking but not as much cause busy lives, anyway I decided to delete the app and I messaged him saying that I want to delete the app and if he is interested to keep in touch here is my number. He messaged me after a while same day though saying thank you I gave him my number and saying that he wanted to delete the app too. So we both deleted the app. During our messages in the app we had said to meet on Saturday. Monday evening he texts me on my phone no more app and he said he can’t Saturday as he has to fly out for a business meeting for the weekend. I said that’s ok we arrange another time and he said if I would like to meet during the week. I said I can Thursday and he said great and I told him I can at7:30 and we also said what area but not exactly where to meet. That night he called me and we spoke for 5 hours on the phone talking about a lot of things and we both said personal stuff to each other (which I think was wrong). We didn’t speak on Tuesday but he messaged me around 22:00 but I was asleep. I messaged him next day and he replied after a while and I replied again and we haven’t spoken since. The date is tonight and he hasn’t messaged or anything and I don’t know if I should because the last message was mine and he never replied.
Date tonight and he hasn’t messaged to confirm. What to do?
Add Opinion