2 mo

Wait for the woman I like to be ready or move on and find someone else?

So I've met a wonderful woman. We have been seeing each other for 6 plus months. We have had our issues and broken up and gotten back together a few times. The breakups have all been on her end, because of her work and back problem. She feels bad that I'm waiting for her and wants me to be happy. I work the grave yard shift and she works during the day. I only work 40 hours a week, she works 8 to 16 hours a day. 6 or 7 days a week. We both have kids. She has major back problems and is probably gonna have her third back surgery soon. We don't have much time to spend together but we see each other when we can. The time we spend together is amazing. We can talk about anything and everything. Physically we have an amazing time together but its few and far between because of her back it hurts her to be in pretty much any position, but I will admit the sex is amazing and I've never brought a woman to so many climaxes in one session in my life before. I'm ok with having a relationship without much sex for now. Hopefully that changes after her back surgery but it could get worse if the surgery doesn't go as planned.
So we both really like each other (i asked) but she has told me that I should not wait for her and I should find my person. I feel that she is worth waiting for and I am willing to wait for her. I've told her this. We have met each others family's and that went great.
I clicked with her instantly. I don't click with many people ever.
Should I follow my heart and wait for her or listen to her and find someone else?
1
1